Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

David, Claire and I are finally getting back to our normal routine after all our holiday travels. We have lots of blogging to do, including some before and after photos of all of the work that has been done to our new/old house! Until I get a chance to organize all my photos, I'll leave all of you Claire fans with some photos of her ripping into her gifts from Mimi Karen and Papa Bill on Christmas morning.
She certainly LOVED opening all her gifts! (As well as the ones that didn't belong to her.)
P.S. I am now of the firm belief that all pajamas should
come with a matching tutu. Agreed?




1 comment:

Lulu Cannici said...

You're right -- the tutu is the way to go! Miss you and she is more beautiful every day -- like her mommy! Plus still the smartest baby in all the land.