Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Hiatus is Over!

You may be asking,
where have we been?
The truth is, our sweet, new "old" house has us
up to our ears in primer, paint, putty,
joint compound, sandpaper, hinges, hardware,
and lots of other renovation chaos.
Our work is far from over but it's about
time to share some of the scary "befores."

PREPARE YOURSELF...







So, could you see past the plaid wallpaper
to the loads of potential?
Do we get a free pass for the lack of Claire cuteness?

Finished "afters" aren't quite ready.
I won't go into much detail into what you
should expect, except I think it's safe to say there
will be significantly less
wallpaper, avocado green molding, and shag carpet.

2 comments:

Lulu Cannici said...

Much as I anticipated seeing your "new" old home, I am dying, panting, fainting, bemoaning, and perishing at the thought of not seeing Claire during her 20 to 21st month! I am so sorry, but I cannot even think of entertaining a cuteness pass! Love you sweetie and your house is absolutely charming. I know you will make it all that it can be!

cheryl said...

Wallpaper is a hideous phase that no one should ever go through. But, knowing you, I know the house will be absolutely amazing when it's done. Can't wait to see it! Hope you guys are doing well - we miss you!